Thursday, December 16, 2010

We Fabricate, You Decide

I know it's been a long time since our last post. We've heard about it from friends via facebook, e-mail and on the phone. Yes, we're all right, we're still here. I will give two excuses for our lack of posts and you can decide which one you want to believe.

Number One: We've been so incredibly busy doing all sorts of wonderful and exciting things that we have simply not had time to break away from those activities and write it down. I'm talking about working in the yard on some xeriscaping, gathering rocks for that project, ripping up sidewalks, tearing down cabinets and putting them in new places, finishing the exterior of the doorway to the remodeled bathroom that we finished last summer, and so on and so forth.

Number Two: We've done nothing, absolutely nothing worth wasting your time reading about on our blog so we didn't bother to post about it. I'm talking about working in the yard on some xeriscaping, gathering rocks for that project, ripping up sidewalks, tearing down cabinets and putting them in new places, finishing the exterior of the doorway to the remodeled bathroom that we finished last summer, and so on and so forth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've decided to vote for #2...because I like the number! HA!

Have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

I am driving home for the wedding of Mary Kays #2 son on 1/1/11 and I'm staying through the 1st week of January...I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the weather will be more amenable than it has been for the past few weeks!

Take care, Luke

Unknown said...

You can make all the excuses you want. Most importantly, did you drink the cheap wine yet?

Enjoy the holidays and don't do or think about working around the house.

Cheers from NZ

Mike and Phyllis